Sunday, December 22, 2002

I went to the babysitting gig and got to enjoy the boys playing with and being thrilled over the little gift I got them. Sometimes they are incredibly materialistic and greedy, but yesterday they didn't even ask if I got them a gift and when they got to open it they said "thank you" repeatedly. Maybe I am having some kind of influence over them after all! : ) My voice is returning and I still feel pretty good. We're rushing around getting packed up to stay with Mike's folks tonight and then we are going to San Antonio for a couple of days. To my family: I am bringing a calling card so that I can call everyone on Christmas day. : ) Gotta go shower.

We wish everyone a super, duper, fabulous, wonderful, cheerful, merry, happy, better-than-you-could-have-imagined, terrific, outstanding, perfect holiday. Peace, Love and Hope to you and yours on this most joyous of days. Now put on the Nutcracker Suite, break out the eggnog and holiday punch, stick an extra bow on the gift you are wrapping and get into the spirit! : )

No comments: