Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Grr. I am missing a perfectly good conference about guided reading and literature circles because I am still sick. I hate this kind of sick. It is just enough that I wouldn't be able to be at work (takes too much energy) and no one wanted me to go to the conference (who wants to be stuck in a car for hours with someone who is sneezing and wheezing?) but not so sick that I am laid up in bed all day. So instead of getting paid today or learning something useful, I am here feeling guilty. Bleh.

I am going to work tomorrow, no matter what. I only have 2 days left until winter break and I am not using up my sick days on them. (I am only using a sub today because I already had one lined up due to the conference.) It should be interesting on Friday tho, because I have this tendency toward losing my voice and our holiday party is Friday. Hooray! Good thing there will be lots of adults there to supervise!

No comments: