Thursday, December 26, 2002

What a wonderful Christmas! We had so much fun at Julie's - enjoying the baby, playing games, talking, watching movies (James Bond marathon!), eating fabulous food, exchanging gifts, basking in the glow of togetherness and love. It was wonderful. I got to talk to my family on Christmas and although I wasn't there to celebrate with them I was consoled by the feeling that I was at least in the same time zone. Funny what makes us feel better.

I am feeling incredibly spoiled and guilty about the number and quality of the gifts I got this year. I am overwhelmed. I received so many wonderful gifts. I feel very undeserving. I will do what I can to justify this plethora of presents and enjoy them in the spirit they were given.

Aside from all the wonderful family time, my favorite gift was the little accoustic guitar that Mikey got me, complete with a coupon redeemable for lessons from the place of my choice. I have been wanting to learn how to play for some time now and I am eager to see if it is something I can follow through with. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Now I am going to go eat something and watch Mikey play Tony Hawk 4. : ) Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you are writing up your New Year's resolutions! : )

No comments: