Thursday, December 19, 2002

Ouch. My throat still hurts. The kids were so good today. I told them at the beginning of the day that they would have to listen very carefully because I couldn't talk very loudly and they tried really hard to do just that all day. I was very proud of them. I am looking forward to our day of fun tomorrow. I always like the days when I don't have to push them through a PILE of work. It's nice to be able to just have fun with them every once in a while! And this group does a really good job with fun days. They enjoy themselves and most of them manage to not go crazy and wild while they are doing it so I can have fun too! : ) I really just adore each and every one of these kiddos SO MUCH! Even the ones that bug me sometimes...I would do anything for them. It doesn't keep my throat from hurting...but it sure makes the rest of me feel good! : ) Night, all!

No comments: