Sunday, April 20, 2003

Mikey is working his fingers to the bone lately trying to get his business completely independent. At this point we rely on someone to take the orders and someone else to print and ship the cds. In the last week we have had UPS stop several times delivering all the equiptment we need to be able to do it all ourselves. Mikey has a new cd burner that burns the information and then prints the top. He also has a fancy new laser printer for printing the cd covers. Next he is going to set up a merchant account and then we will be in business.

With all the new stuff for the office, we had to rearrange. I love rearranging! We have a nice new setup for our desks and I cleaned out all the junk that had accumulated in the last few months. It looks nice. (I still think I should have gotten that desk I saw at Staples, but it's probably good that I didn't.)

No comments: