Tuesday, April 22, 2003

This or That Tuesday...

1. Yummier: Chocolate ice cream or strawberry cheesecake? Chocolate ice cream
2. Better to watch on TV: Movies or sports? Movies
3. A better web browser: MSIE or Netscape (or tell us your own favorite!) Don't care. Use IE, but only because that is what I was given.
4. A better way to travel: Automobile or bus/train? TRAIN! I love trains.
5. Your preferred camera: Digital or film? Digital. I can put them up on the website for everyone to see. My film photos just sit in a box.
6. A Cooler Vehicle: Motorcycle or sports car? Um. Neither is very safe or practical. :)
7. More fun: Video games or board games? Video Games that you can play with others.
8. Sexier: A perfect body or an intelligent mind? Mind.
9. A stinkier smell: Skunk or gasoline (petrol)? Skunk. Although gasoline gives me a headache faster.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: What is more important to you: making a ton of money and being at the top of your field, or finding your soulmate and living a comfortable but not wealthy life? Soulmate. I would live day to day if I had to in order to be with Mikey doing what we love. Fortunately, I don't have to.

No comments: