Tuesday, April 29, 2003

This weeks This or That questions...

Which is more comforting for you...
1. Lying down on the couch, or stretching out on a recliner? I like recliners, but I tend to sit in ways that bother my knees when I am in them. Lying on the couch doesn't give me that problem.
2. Going barefoot or wearing soft slippers? That entirely depends on the weather, now doesn't it?
3. Eating ice cream, or pizza? Pizza for dinner and ice cream for dessert, of course.
4. Watching on TV...a classic movie or a reality show? Reality show. Unless it's an old mystery.
5. Wearing: blue jeans or sweat pants? Sweats are more comfy for lounging around, but only if no one is going to see me.
6. A long, soothing bubble bath or a quick, invigorating shower? That depends on whether I want to be soothed or invigorated.
7. Furniture: leather, or something more on the fuzzy side? Not leather. Not snuggly enough in cold weather and you stick to it in hot weather.
8. Soft, classical music, or upbeat rock & roll? Rock and roll, without a doubt. When I am feeling moody Linkin Park or the soundtrack to The Crow always pull me out of it.
9. Darkness or light? Light. I am totally solar powered.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You get married, or otherwise begin cohabitating with a significant other. S/he moves into your place, but brings with him/her the UGLIEST chair you have ever seen! You really don't want this thing in your home, but SO says it is the most comfy chair s/he has ever sat in, and no way will they part with it. Do you: grin and bear it, or scheme to get rid of the montrosity somehow?
It's a chair. Get over it. If it is something that is important to my SigOth then it stays until they decide it goes. Of course, I say this because I am the kind that holds onto things until they disintegrate. And I don't care about having my house look "decorated" in any way. As long as the junk gets picked up every once in a while I'm happy. Besides, scheming has NO PLACE in my marriage.

No comments: