Thursday, October 31, 2002

Hmmm...I have been posting long enough that there are a few interesting searches pointing to me...most of them vulgar enough that I don't want to repeat them (what is with the sickos out there?) but the one I am really wondering about is "Wheeeee hampster". Huh?

I have learned that there is a book (or perhaps just the start of one, hard to tell) called "The Empire of Solee". Cool. I always wanted an empire. : )

One one last comment on hits...there are at least 20 people who have been to my site today...WHY IS NO ONE SAYING ANYTHING???? Ugh. Now that Amy and Joie are off doing other things (I think we need a 12 step program to get Joie off the Sims) this place is like a cone of silence. Bleh. I need some grown up interaction (Not THAT kind of interaction you pervs!), people!! I spend all day with 3rd graders! Help me!!!

No comments: