Monday, October 28, 2002

I was having trouble yesterday...Is blogger working today?

Today's news...
Mikey got his new computer and has spent the day setting it up and transfering files and whatnot. He likes it but it is full of differences and he's having trouble getting everything back to the way he likes it. For my special treat, I got the fancy new black and silver keyboard, because Mikey uses the split keebie (he bought it special). It types so nicely. I like it. I don't like the huge mess of computer parts and packing boxes that has taken over my entire house! Oh well.

Still no news on either job. I was told they would be making a decision on the 3rd grade position today and I am really hoping that Kelly (the other teacher) lets me know ASAP like she said she would. I am not even thinking about the other job any more. I am sure they have filled it and I have just not received the little postcard telling me so.

I spent the day cross-stitching and lounging about. Lazy me. I also watched Gosford Park, which was not at all what I was expecting. I am going to have to watch it again to truly get the idea because I think it is a good movie...just not the thrilling comedy murder mystery I thought it would be. More of a commentary on English society and the difference between the upper class and the serving class. There was also a well done "ugly American" character who I thought was quite amusing.

No comments: