Thursday, October 03, 2002

I was very afraid of today...I was a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to handle it! This was my schedule...
7:00 Wake up
8:00 Leave for subbing
4:00 Finish subbing, leave for tutoring
5:30 Finish tutoring, leave to watch Angie's kiddos
?:00 Finish babysitting, fall into bed!

Hmm. Writing it, it doesn't look as tough as I thought. Well, it turned out that the subbing class was very nice to me, the tutoring went well, and Angie got home hours before I was expecting. Then I got home and Mikey shared that he also had a super duper day. The stars must have been aligned in my favor! Now all I am worried about is writing up my discussion piece on the next two chapters of my text in time for the due date - tomorrow! Crikey!! : ) (That was for you, Goddezz!)

No comments: