Tuesday, October 29, 2002

OMG! That was SO fun! I don't know about you, but I love those adventure games were you have to click on things and figure out clever ways to use them to solve puzzles. When I was much younger I played Leisure Suit Larry (hehe...you could make him jump into bed with a girl!!! At 12 years old I thought that was quite funny. Come to think of it...I think it's funny now! So much for growing out of my sophmoric sense of humor!) and I currently have a copy of Douglas Adam's Starship Titanic. However both of the aforementioned games were much too hard for me and I never got to finish them. This little adventure is just the right amount of difficulty for me (probably means that it's TOO easy for many of you - you guys are SO CLEVER!) Anyway, go check it out...but be prepared to spend some time there...I think all in all I was adventuring for 90 mins or so and there is NO SAVING.) Thanks to Joanie for sharing it!

No comments: