Saturday, September 27, 2003

International House of Sugar

We went to IHOP for breakfast because we wanted pancakes but didn't want to mess up the kitchen we just rescued from being condemned as a hazardous waste dump. And because we could.

I had a HUGE burrito stuffed with hashbrowns, scrambled egg, onion, salsa and cheese. With 2 pancakes (complete with boysenberry syrup!) on the side. I ate about 1/3 of it. Now I have breakfast for the next two days in my fridge!

Mikey had cinnamon rolls made into french toast. Sugary bread, with crystalized sugar on top, dipped in egg and fried. Then he slathered it with butter and syrup. He is currently suffering from IOD (IHOP Onset Diabetes). No leftovers for him.

Now we are off to run errands and find fun things to do on our "No Work" day. If I can get him away from the PS2, that is.

No comments: