Monday, September 01, 2003

Labor Day. A day during which we do no labor.

Not exactly true. Mikey worked his butt off getting his game ready to submit to the Independent Game Festival and I spent hours correcting papers. Nothing keeps a teacher from assigning busy work like having to correct all that same busy work on the weekend. (Not that this was busy work. These were important things, but thinking about having tons of useless junk to correct on top of this...well, you get my point. Or possibly not. Whatever.) So we were laboring. I hope the rest of you had a more restful and relaxing day. Now I am taking my creased fingertips (just got done practicing a song on the guitar) and heading off to bed. I hope the large portion of cow I ate tonight won't keep me up.

Goodnight.

No comments: