Tuesday, September 09, 2003

It's amazing how a small word of praise can bring you back from the brink of dispair! Just when I was feeling like I was doing things all wrong and all the other teachers must be sniggering behind their backs at how incompetent I am (Yes, I have issuses), I got not one, but TWO wonderful comments. First, my partner from last year asked "Well, if YOU weren't good enough for her, who would be?" during a conversation. Then my buddy teacher (a first year teacher thing) commented that I was so organized that I seemed like an experienced teacher, rather than a first year teacher. My confidence is restored. My energy is another matter. I am off to have some noodles and parmesan. Then I will get as close to my bed as I can before falling into a coma. Wish me luck.

No comments: