Saturday, September 13, 2003

When I am feeling sorry for myself and wondering how I am going to deal with the challenges in my life it is sometimes a shock to be reminded that other people have challenges too. Everyone is dealing with something that is equal to or greater than the challenges I face. I am not the only person feeling frustrated or confused or sad or scared or lonely or angry.

Mom - Dad - Father - Step-mother - Cousin - Aunt - Uncle - Brother - Sister - Niece - Nephew - Grandma - Husband - Co-worker - Student - Boss - Friend - Enemy - Neighbor - Stranger

I recognize the challenges you are facing and I respect and admire your courage. I thank you for your support and I offer my own in return. We are amazing people individually, and together our strength can move mountains and our love can overcome all obstacles.

Thank you, Amy, for inspiring this post.

No comments: