Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Have a Happy Day

It's fun when you go to the mailbox and find a package with your name on it and when you open it there is cute paper for various uses because paper rocks and can be used for things and this paper has my initials on it and happy little people dancing so I will have to find something to do with it so I can share its cuteness with the world. Do you like my run-on sentence because I am pretty sure reading 30 stories filled iwth sentences like this is considered some kind of torture and I could probably get workers comp for the damage it has done to my brain and my own writing ability but I won't because I'm just glad that my spelling skills seem to be intact and our insurance sucks anyway which is why we are working contract hours only so hopefully I will recover from reading all the 4th grade sentences while I am doing something OTHER than grading papers.

Sorry about that. I have been too tired to make coherent thoughts since about 5:00 this afternoon after our union meeting. I will be able to start taking naps with my free time now that I will be leaving school (and all related schoolwork) behind at exactly 3:30. I promise to be more interesting tomorrow.

No comments: