Sunday, January 23, 2005

Shutterbugs

Mikey and I have been taking lots of pictures with the new camera lately. Some of them are even kinda nice to look at...


I took this picture as I was leaving school last week. I was quite happy to see that carrying the camera with me all the time was going to pay off!


These are the trees just off our property. They loved all the rain we got this month.


Bonsai was kind enough to pose in this great natural light one afternoon. I took about a million pictures while he just snoozed.


The pictures below are all from our walk this afternoon.

We found this green patch of land on the other side of a future construction sight. More plants liking the rainy month we've had.


I am especially proud of this picture. I had to lay on the ground to get it, but it was very worth it.


Another shot from the construction site. They cleared out all the brush over 3 years ago and left it to erode away.

No comments: