Friday, January 07, 2005

Irony is...

...calling your nurse to get a note authorizing your return to work on the day that you feel LEAST capable of doing anything. Yep, it's time to get back to the classroom on Monday. I have been feeling great and I wasn't worried at all...until today. I think I have pushing too hard this week, what with the cleaning and vacuuming and visiting and going to the gym. Today was the first day in weeks that I actually had to take a nap, and it wasn't that I just wanted to...I really HAD to. I couldn't keep my eyes open for another second. So, tomorrow and Sunday will be dedicated to nothing but eating and sleeping (I heard from an expert on the subject that that was the way to feel better.), so that I can be in top form on Monday. I spent time today planning and organizing so that I will at least have half a clue what I am doing when I get there. Wish me luck!

No comments: