Sunday, January 23, 2005

The New Arrivals

You have already heard mention of this little baby...



Once the new monitor arrives, I will show you my classy new desk setup.

This guy is one of 3 new fish in the tank...



He is an algea eating fishy and his name is Jay Edgar. Betcha you can figure out why.
The other new fishies are still a little camera shy - two guppies, one red and one blue-ish black. They haven't told us their names as of yet. As soon as Jay Edgar gets the tank cleaned up a bit I'll try capturing their visages again.

2 comments:

Jay Edgar said...

Hm. My name is Jay Edgar and I found your blog when searching for web results on my name and "marathon." is his name what it is from that old add, "Edgar, this is your tummy speaking," or something else? I'm curious...

Solange Hommel said...

Actually, it's because of the kind of fish he is. He is a cleaner fish. He sucks up algea like a vacuum cleaner. A Hoover vacuum cleaner. Hence the name Jay Edgar. As in J. Edgar Hoover. :)