Sunday, April 10, 2005

!#*#$&@#((%&@^%$@#

I lost my freakin' purse. We went to a restaurant for breakfast with the in-laws and then came home to clean out the office. I decided to go to school to get ready for tomorrow only to find that my purse, complete with wallet, driver's license, credit cards, AND room keys was missing. I called the restaurant twice and the condecending F**k that I talked to said he didn't see it. When I asked if he would take my number so he could call if he DID find it, he agreed, but didn't write down my name or a description of the purse. JERK. We're going to go back and retrace our steps to see if it isn't somewhere. Otherwise, I am in for a lot of crappy phone calls, getting cards cancelled and getting a new license. Bleh.

Update:
We drove back to the restaurant and I looked around. No purse. Mikey pointed out that it would be stupid to go all that way and not ask the people inside, so although I loathed the idea of having to be face to face with the guy I had talked to twice, I went in. As I was asking one of the waiters if they had seen it, the big guy at the counter laughed and made some snide remark about how the lady wouldn't believe him that it wasn't here. Embarrased, I explained that I just wanted to check before I drove back to TEMECULA. As we were walking out, our waitress came rushing out to hand me the purse she had found and tucked under the counter for safety. You should have seen how close I came to giving that guy the finger. Seriously, my arms flung out in a "give me a break" kind of gesture and I gave him a nasty, "talk down to me NOW" look. I thanked the waitress and walked out. I sure hope that guy realized what a jerk he was. We may not be going back there any time soon.

No comments: