Monday, April 04, 2005

We have returned.

Once again, I am safe in my humble abode with my adorable kitties and my own bed. We got home uneventfully (even the traffic from LA was bearable), and I am looking forward to the next week of puttering around here. I was going to promise more details about the last days of our trip...but they were lazy and boring and wonderful. We ate, we napped, we walked. It was much like the rest of the trip, but without the exciting bits inbetween. I will promise pictures to be forthcoming as soon as I can get them from the laptop. I'm sleepy from travel and ready for the comforts of a pillow that knows just how to fit under my head. Hotel pillows try, but they just don't have what it takes.

Also - I have learned that my very good friend, "D", had her baby last night and they are both healthy. Hoorah! I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Also more - Congrats to my cousin and her family. They are preparing to welcome their own bundle of joy in the upcoming months. I wish them the best of luck. My reaction, "Good thing we got rid of that kidney when we did! Apparently it was the fertile one." :) I'm glad it is being put to good use.

No comments: