Sunday, April 17, 2005

What 'til you see!

Okay. The amazing house was a bust. The layout was so lame that you were conscious at all times that the house was three trailers taped together. The landscaping was a confusing jumble and the neighborhood did not have a good feeling to it.

Before you get all sad for us though...we found 2 different houses that we adored. They are both in better locations. The houses are beautiful (one was 2100 sq ft!), the land gorgeous, and the drive to school managable. Now we have to make a decision. Do we make an offer on the big one with the panoramic view that is closer to the paved road and definitely has better selling potential? Or do we go with the less expensive one that is completely fenced (and gated) for privacy, surrounded by brush and trees, and has the perfect place for a pool? The first one is the one my mind (and real estate agent) recommends. The second one is the one my soul and gut are going for. I'm going to sleep on it tonight, think about it tomorrow, and then see what I think when we go out again Wednesday evening. Feel free to send me your thoughts. I'll tell you more about both places after school tomorrow. For now, I am in need of sleep - 6 hours of house hunting and socializing with realtors give me a headache!

No comments: