Thursday, October 17, 2002

Just a bunch of questions. Random and no doubt uninteresting bits of information about me...

1. Your name spelled backwards. Eelos or Egnalos
2. Where were your parents born? Washington and Minnesota
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Trillian, a program that runs all your chat programs from one handy spot.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? My mother's kitchen. Best of all...it's free.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? This summer in Hawaii on my honeymoon.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? I had supporting roles in many school plays in high school. Always wanted to play the lead, but that always went to my best friend. Ah, well.
7. How many kids do you want? none, yet.
8. Type of music you dislike most? heavy metal that is all screaming and distortion and no lyrics at all.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
10. Do you have cable? satellite
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No, but my FIL says he will take me on his motorcycle sometime! : )
12. Ever prank call anybody? No
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yep, several while I was in college. Parking was a competative sport there. I also got a summons to appear in court when the car dealership screwed up and the person who bought my ex-car started racking up thousands of dollars of parking fines. I didn't have to pay for any of them OR go to court. Lucky me.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Maybe some day. Not at the moment.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. Russia
16. Do you have a garden? Yep. This summer we had tomatoes, corn, green peppers, watermelon, and a variety of herbs.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? 9 Chickweed Lane. It has a Siamese cat named Solange. That is cool.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes, but there is one spot where I get confused and end up in the wrong verse.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower whenever it disrupts my sleep less. Unless I am sick or achy in which case I grab a book and soak in the tub.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Life as a House with Kevin Kline
21. Favorite pizza topping? Extra cheese, mushrooms and onions. Yum.
22. Chips or popcorn? Both, please.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? None. I can't stand the stuff. I do use chapstick when I need it.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Huh?? I didn't even know you COULD.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? To the Yellow Basket (a burger place) with Smooshdumplings.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Twix, KitKat or 100 Grand. I like them to crunch!
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Presidential election, 2000.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? This summer, shortly after getting back from my honeymoon.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? I don't think so. But I won an award recently! : )
32. Are you a good cook? Mikey says I am.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Of course.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No, but not because I didn't want to!
35. Sprite or 7-up? Either one. Or Sierra Mist or Cheapo Lemon-Lime Soda. As long as it doesn't have caffeine.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Waitressing and working at the grocery store.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Um...I plead the fifth.
38. Ever throw up in public? As a kid I tried oysters on the half-shell at the boardwalk...
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True love, of course. I wouldn't turn down both at once though!
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? More than that...I believe in love at first contact. I knew I loved my husband after talking to him for 12 hours online.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope.
42. Can ex's be friends? Depends on what they did to become your ex.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? It was so long ago, I don't remember. Maybe Mikey when he was in Urgent Care?
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? I don't know...Perhaps my father would like to field that question?
45. What message is on your answering machine? um...i don't remember...hmmm...
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? The shark. "CandyGram, Ma'am." hee hee!
47. What was the name of your first pet? I have had pets for as long as I can remember. The first one that belonged to me (and my sister) was a rabbit named Cinnamon.
48. What is in your purse? My wallet, a pen, chewing gum, feminine hygiene products, a couple of receipts, Carmex, a packet of mini kleenex, a highlighter, coral from Hawaii, a bracelet, and some Chinese lucky money.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Snuggling SD and reading a book
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I am greatful for the heat in my house. It is freakin' cold out there today (I know that all my family members are mocking me right now as they get snow, but 65 IS cold for us!)

No comments: