Monday, October 14, 2002

Whew. I am done with the interview. My heart can stop thumping around inside my chest like a jackrabbit and my muscles can stop twitching. I am so jumpy right now. *deep breath* Okay. I think it went well. I answered my questions with a good level of competence and intelligence. I didn't mangle any of my sentences as I have the habit of doing when I am nervous. I caught myself before I pulled a GW and said "facilate" instead of facilitate. All good things. The two guys that were also interviewing were really good though. I don't know...I just don't know. Jodi said we should hear in the next couple of days or so. Will I be able to handle the suspense for that long? I guess I will throw myself into my schoolwork in an attempt to get way ahead and distract my whirling brain. Hold off the spontaneous combustion for a few days at least! : ) Thanks for all the support and good wishes that were sent my way this morning. It was a big help. I can only imagine what I would have been like without it!

No comments: