Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Nervous energy is a wonderful thing when put to proper use! So far today I have done laundry, done dishes, gone to the DMV (thank GOD I made an appointment! I was done in 15 minutes instead of waiting for an hour!), mailed a card, straightened the slipcovers on my living room furniture, cleaned off the dining room table, cleaned BOTH bathrooms, changed the sheets on the bed AND got some schoolwork done. HOORAY! And just in time for the inlaws to come to dinner.

On the other hand, this waiting is KILLING me! With each passing hour I am less sure of myself and more convinced that they will see through my feeble attempts to pretend that I know how to teach and give the job to someone who might actually know what they are doing. I was so cocky yesterday...today I am scared silly. *deep, shaky breath*

No comments: