Saturday, July 09, 2005

City Slicken

In about an hour, we're going to crank up the horseless carriage for our weekly trip into the Big City. I am taking a pile of photos and paintings that need to be framed, as well as a well thought out grocery list. Our most exciting stop, however, will be at Home Depot where we will buy the supplies needed to build our very own, homemade cat-run AND a compost. I spent some time yesterday planning out the cat-run and I will be quite pleased if it is functional when it is all built. So will the cats.

Speaking of cats:

Thank you to everyone who sent healing vibes to our Zazzy. I don't know what was bothering her, but she seems to be over it. When she saw the vet yesterday, he gave her a clean bill of health (along with her annual vaccinations). She is once again eating and playing like her usual self. I think she got used to the extra attention though, because when she's not getting it she wanders around shouting at us. Lovely. Anyway, I appreciate the help in getting her back on her feet. :)

No comments: