Friday, July 29, 2005

To Mikey:

Thank you for the way you asked if you could make me a sandwich a minute ago.
Thank you for the lovely walk we shared an hour ago.
Thank you for the way you called to check if I had put on my sunscreen a day ago.
Thank you for making a dump run last week, even though you didn't want to.
Thank you for all the effort you put into our big move last month.
Thank you for the caretaking and support in the last year.
Thank you for the promises that you made 3 years ago (and for keeping them so well since!).
Thank you for talking through the night with me 5 years ago.

I truly can't imagine what my life would be like without you to share every up, every down, every dumb thought that crosses my mind. You are my best friend and I love you more than I will ever be able to tell you. Share another year with me?

No comments: