Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Now That the House has Been Warmed...

I promised that I would show some pics of the new house. Let it never be said that I don't keep my promises!




The kitchen. At our housewarming, everyone gathered around the island and chatted. It was perfect.




The living room. I'm not 100% sold on this arrangement, but it is a difficult shape considering that the wonderful view and the cozy fireplace are in opposite directions. I need a 2 directional couch!


The Non-Dining Room. We don't have a dining room table, nor do we have any need for one, so instead we have a conversation area. Very nice.


The Guest Bathroom. I am actually quite pleased with the decorating in this room. It is full of Mexican style wall-hangings with a solar theme.


The Retreat. This is my little get-away. It has all my school stuff, my sewing materials, and my game computer.


The Bedroom. Spacious and comfortable. What more could you ask for?


The Master Bathroom. Not nearly as nicely decorated, but quite acceptable. That big bathtub has doubled as a swimming pool during this heatwave!

Oh - and here's the scarf that I finished knitting last week...

No comments: