Thursday, July 07, 2005

Interesting Question

Thought for the Day:

I found words to every thought I ever had, but one. . . .
--Emily Dickinson

What are some ways I try to express my feelings without using words?
______


I make the bed.
I let Mikey use Apple Cider Vinegar in his cooking.
I dance in the kitchen.
I tutor during my lunch time.
I slam doors.
I make gifts by hand.
I roll my eyes.
I do things that I would rather not.
I cry.
I hum a little tune.
I smile.
I clench my teeth.
I play hide and seek with Bonsai.
I throw birdseed in the yard.
I display student work around the room
I stop talking entirely (this one was added by my darling hubby, the unfortunate recipient of said silent treatment more often than he truly deserves)

How do YOU express yourself without words?

No comments: