Monday, May 12, 2003

Participation Positives are a way to start each week off on the right foot. List the things you are thankful for today.

I am thankful for...

*the sun
*the sypathetic ears
*my vacuum
*my weedwacker
*my lawnmower
*running water
*the cute new cd rack from FYE
*free Cinemax all weekend
*feeling sick on days off rather than missing school (even though I whine about it)
*the nurse in the blood donor van who did such a nice job with the needle that it didn't even bruise a tiny bit
*11 days until I see MN again
*13 days until my birthday
*26 days of school left (only 13 are my days though - Egads!)

and, of course...
*my wonderful Mikey, who makes every day a little brighter and every load a little lighter.

What are YOU thankful for? Leave me a comment or link.

No comments: