Saturday, May 03, 2003

Through the Eyes of a Child



This is a picture of our classroom as one student sees it from his desk. That is me sitting in the front. The white board behind me contains all kinds of information that we use every day. I find it interesting that the only two parts he considers important enough to actually represent are the date and the copy of the Matrix that was sitting in the white board tray*. The rest of the scribbles very accurately represent the placement of the rest of the words, if not the meaning.

(*The Matrix was there because it was "Dress as your Favorite Movie Star" day. I don't have a favorite movie star, but I do have favorite black clothes and I am excited about the upcoming release of The Matrix, Reloaded, so I dressed as Trinity. No one got it, but it was fun.)

No comments: