Sunday, February 09, 2003

Better late than never, right? These are from Friday Five...

1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not?
Homemade tortillas with cheese.

2. What's your favorite cereal?
Crispix. Kix. Cheerios. Anything that you can eat as a snack. I rarely eat cereal for breakfast, but I love to munch on it. I did have some of the new Mixed Berry Cheerios the other morning...YUM! The milk was all purple and berry flavored when I was done.

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?
As often as financially possible. I never miss an opportunity. In fact, we are discussing going out tonight because we smelled BBQ chicken cooking when we went on our walk, but neither of us feels like cooking. The only change I wish for is that I wouldn't have to worry about being able to afford it. I wish I could go out whenever I wanted.

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?
I want to have BBQ chicken. If I can't have that, I want BBQ ribs. I am in the mood for something sticky and messy. If I had a recipe for it that would fit my current appetite, I wouldn't have to go out! Feel free to share yours, tho!

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?
Why limit myself by picking a favorite? I like so many...Iron Wok for Chinese, Rosa's for Mexican, Farmer Boys for burgers, Skewer's BBQ for Thai, Aloha J's for Pan-Atlantic, Hungry Hunter for big hunks of red meat, Souplantation for buffet-style...and there are so many places we haven't gotten around to trying. I like them all!

No comments: