Saturday, February 22, 2003

What a nice morning and what a frustrating evening. I woke up early this morning and lounged in bed, reading, until nearly 10. Mikey and I did some fun shopping (I found a couple of really cute shirts), had a nice Thai lunch and spent some time at the local discount bookstore. Then I volunteered in the library bookstore for a few hours. Mikey picked me up and we spent some more time in the Crown Books before heading home. All that was very nice. I was hoping to play with the new House Design program we picked up. Bus, alas, technology was against me tonight. The program was BEYOND frustrating and my mouse wasn't working right. I finally gave up after it crashed on me the third time and played with my Sims characters instead. Then, joy of joys, Amy and Joie were BOTH online. This brings you to my current situation. I can talk to Amy. I can talk to Joie. But when I try to talk to both something goes wonky and it doesn't happen. At this point it is looking like I am going to go to bed sad and cranky. I hate that.

No comments: