Saturday, February 01, 2003

Friday Five...

1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Um...does Leonardo from the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles count? Oh, well, I guess Superman then. I had a serious crush on Dean Cain while he was doing Lois and Clark. I never really got into the superhero thing. I did read a lot of Elfquest tho. Maybe I shouldn't admit that. Too late now! :)
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
Again, I am looking at my teenaged years. I always wanted a leather jacket. I PINED for a leather jacket. I forced my friends and family to let me try them on while we were shopping. I still don't have one. I do, however, get to wear Mikey's whenever I want. That's even better. It smells just like him.
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
Russia. I was there for 6 weeks as part of a school exchange. I loved it.
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
Sign language. It is on my big list of classes I would like to take someday. Somehow it never quite works out.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
I am getting chores done, getting some exercise, calling my family, watching Coyote Ugly, and doing some planning for school.

(I was having fun googling all those things. There are some very strange fan sites for some of those topics!)

No comments: