Monday, February 24, 2003

I am a happy camper tonight. This morning I finally got fed up with my stupid computer and the many ways it screws with my mind every day. Lately it has been crashing in the middle of programs and I have been having to reboot every time I go to Zander's site. I couldn't take it any more. With Mikey's help, I backed up my hard drive and completely reinstalled Windows. I spent the entire day waiting for it to go through the process and then reinstalling all the programs I use. I have rebooted about 60 times! But it is no longer crashing in the Zander Zone and I have things just about back to normal. I like it. :)

UPDATE: And my babysitting for the night was cancelled so I get to keep playing around rather than going out in the icky weather. Life is good.

No comments: