Saturday, November 08, 2003

Blah-di-blah

I don't really have anything to say, I just miss posting here. My busy teaching schedule doesn't leave much time or energy for the chronicalling of my thoughts. Who am I kidding? It doesn't leave much time for thoughts at all. Here are a couple random ramblings...

* Saw The Matrix: Revolutions. Liked it. Recommend it to anyone who is a Matrix fan. Don't recommend it to anyone who isn't. If you didn't watch, follow and enjoy the first one, you won't have a clue what is going on. However, I was quite enthralled. Have to admit that I have NO IDEA what happened at the end, but that just means that Mikey and I will have good conversations trying to figure it out.

* In the movies, people are always ready to die to save someone they love. But how often does that really pan out? How often in real life do people REALLY sacrifice themselves for a loved one who is in danger? Would I? I guess it would depend on which person and the actual situation. I know that I would do whatever it took to help my Mikey. Or any given child. Beyond that...I am often a coward. I just don't know.

* I have done a surprising amount of reading in the last couple of weeks. I have learned the art of reading while doing other things. Brushing my teeth, eating my breakfast, waiting for webpages to load...all improved with the addition of a book in one hand.

* I had othert things to tsay but my finders are tefusin to folleo the fjumbled dierections that my brian is sending. Dimt for sleep. Goodnignth

No comments: