Saturday, November 01, 2003

It's coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees...

putting up reindeer, and singing songs of Joy and Peace. ~Joni Mitchell

Now that Halloween has come and gone it seems that it is suddenly the Christmas season. Oh, not in an overt way, just in that subtle, here's-a-few-extra-flyers-in-the-mail, lots-of-sweater-commercials-on-TV, don't-forget-to-get-excited-about-this-new-toy way. It's disturbing.

Of course, it also means that Hamumu sales will be up for the next two months. November and December are our best months by far and with the recent Supreme release they will be even better than usual. Hooray for the holiday rush.

Mikey has made a juicy list of things he would be interested in getting. His lists can be juicier than some because he is gearing up for a birthday as well as Christmas. It's fun to watch. He's like a big kid. I haven't made a list. I am not good at gift lists. I usually buy things that catch my eye in the store at any given time. Out of sight, out of mind. I guess I can wander through some online catalogs and put together a list of sorts. I put it off because I feel greedy and guilty when I ask for things. I much prefer giving gifts to getting them.

No comments: