Saturday, November 22, 2003

Odds and Ends

~ I spent most of the day in my jammies watching the commentary to Tarantino's "Jackie Brown" (newly added to my wish list), lounging about on the couch, and sewing. At about 3 o'clock we took a walk that energized me just enough to get my living room returned to some vague image of cleanliness before I settled in for yet another movie ("Darkness Falls" this time). It was a good start to my vacation.

~ "Darkness Falls" is one of the WORST horror film I have ever seen. I go into horror films with my ideas of reality set aside, but this one had too many moments of "yeah, right!" and "what the heck are they DOING?" for my taste. I wouldn't recommend it.

~ When you see a guy walking a dog, holding the leash in one hand and an IV bag of fluids in the other, you can't help but think that he must be one of the good ones.

~ My cats shed too darn much.

No comments: