Thursday, November 27, 2003

Egg Nog and Other Pleasures

One of the pleasure of living in my own house is that I can buy a carton of eggnog and drink it at my leisure. I don't have to worry that the ravenous beasts that are my brothers will finish it off before I get a chance to even open it. And since my husband thinks drinking eggnog is nearly as, if not more, offensive as drinking snot, I don't even have to share it! I am indeed living the good life.

While I'm on the topic of foods, let me just say that nothing is better than a mozzarella and tomato sandwich, with the mozzarella sliced thin and the tomatoes sliced THICK, on fresh rosemary bread slathered with copious amounts of mayonnaise and a light dusting of salt, pepper and oregano. I can, and do, eat these concoctions whenever possible - morning, noon and night.

No comments: