Friday, November 21, 2003

The List

or as my mom always said "La Lista".

I have a week off. This means I have a week during which I can give my house some of the TLC it has been missing since the school year started. There's lots to do...

~ mow/wack both yards
~ prune rose, grape and any other plants needing attention
~ pull dead plants in garden area
~ deep clean living room, kitchen, bath 1, bath 2, office, spare room, bedroom, garage
~ finish repairing caulking in master shower
~ replace flap in master toilet
~ break out christmas decorations

I also have some relaxation goals...

~ play guitar
~ watch lots of "Law and Order" and "CSI"
~ sleep
~ call friends and relatives who probably think I have fallen off the face of the earth
~ start holiday shopping
~ play The Sims or some other equally mind-numbing computer game
~ snuggle Mikey

How many of these things can I mark off my list? I can't wait to find out! Ready, Set, GO!!!

No comments: