Saturday, March 13, 2004

Friday Five

It has been a LONG time since I've done this...

1. What was the last song you heard?
Something from Gravity Kills. This is a group that Mikey introduced me to, and although most of it is just background music to me (you know, the kind that you don't pay any attention to), there are a few songs that I recognize and enjoy.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Whale Rider - a totally awesome movie about the past, the present and the future all coming to a head for the Maori of New Zealand. I had never heard of it before the day I watched it and I was enchanted by it!

and...I have no idea! We watch mostly DVDs of Firefly and 24 these days. I can't remember the last actual movie I rented.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Lunch at Godfather's Pizza (nothing special)
Groceries at Albertson's (hooray! the strike has ended!)
Gasoline (for $2.249/gallon)

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
Set up a IRA in my name for tax purposes
Watch a tape for my Crosscultural Language Acquisition and Development (CLAD) class
Research a new washing machine
Take the laundry to the laundromat

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
a real estate agent
the checkout lady
the girl bagging the groceries
some kid who wanted to sell me the paper
Mikey

No comments: