Friday, July 12, 2002

1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo?
We have a fabulous little house with a green and shady backyard, a side garden, a little raised patio, a tiny kitchen, a garage and a little front porch. It is perfect for us.
2. Do you rent or own?
We are the proud owners of our little plot of grass. We bought it back in October and it was one of the best decisions of my life. So much better than renting and with CA prices, not that much more expensive.
3. Does anyone else live with you?
My soon-to-be hubby, our kitties - Huzzah and Pizzazz, and a whole bunch of uninvited ants. They will be leaving soon!
4. How many times have you moved in your life?
Let's see...wow. 14 times. That is a lot more than I was expecting. 10 of those times are within the last 6 years. College is a hard time to settle down!
5. What are your plans for this weekend?
My better half is busy with a 48 hour game development contest, so I will spend my time cheering him on, reading and getting the house ready for the upcoming wedding and honeymoon trip. Lots to do in the next 16 days.

No comments: