Thursday, July 11, 2002

I had the most HORRIBLE dream last night. I was fighting with someone I love very much. In the heat of the battle this person (who was NOT in a sound state of mind) pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot me. At first I trembled and screamed and begged for this person not to shoot me. Then I realized that I wasn't really all that scared. I stood up, threw my hands into the air and shouted, "If this is what it takes for you to come to your senses and see how crazy you have become, then go ahead. Shoot me!" I woke myself up because my real self was trying to shout these same words in support of my dream self. Then I was upset with Mikey because he didn't know I was having a bad dream and wake me out of it. Poor Mikey! Turns out he was having a bad dream too. The heat the last few nights has really been playing havoc with our sleep!

No comments: