Friday, July 26, 2002

I spent a wonderful two days with my mom and sibs. We lounged around the pool and generally relaxed the way one does when one is on vacation! We had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, which is a wonderful, fun little place to get YUMMY seafood! Delicious! My grandma B came in yesterday and my father, step-mother and grandma H came in today. Todd and Louise and Arthur (very close family friends) also came today, altho it was just as I was leaving so I didn't get a chance to talk to them much. Tomorrow we are going to Mikey's parents' house to cook food for the big day. We are also going to swim in the pool and maybe go get our nails done! How exciting!! Mikey is feeling sick tonight. I hope it isn't anything awful. : ( I feel so bad for him when he is sick. Off to bed with me now. I spent too much time in the sun and burned. It always makes me feel so sleepy to spend a day lying in the sun! : )

No comments: