Wednesday, July 24, 2002

So, just to show you absolutely, disgustingly organized I am I will tell you what I am doing this morning before work. I am going to finish addressing and sealing the announcements that are to be mailed to the rest of the family after the deed is done. Then I am going to finish getting thank you card addressed and ready to be written and mailed ASAP. I know, I know. It is a little anal. But I figure if I'm not anal about it, I will forget it completely and never send them. I don't want to be like those people who write to Dear Abby asking if it is too late to send thank you cards 6 years after the wedding. So here I go. I am also going to spoil the kiddos rotten today by taking them to the pool and out for lunch. I might even let them each pick a friend to go with us. Way less stressful than trying to entertain them at home. They have reached that point that all kids reach during the summer. They are bored with their toys, they are fighting with their friends on the block and they are really ready for school to start again!

No comments: