Wednesday, July 03, 2002

We went to the dentist today. I do not like going to the dentist. I have never had any horrible experiences, I just don't like having someone messing around in my mouth. I like having my teeth clean but it always hurts. And it makes me feel guilty because I KNOW that it wouldn't hurt if I went every 6 months like I was supposed to and if I remembered to floss every day. All in all, the dentist is a physically and emotionally draining place to go. I have to go back after our honeymoon to have some cavities filled. Poor Mikey has to do the same. Bleh. I hope this will be enough to motivate me to floss every day but I have my doubts. Humans are weak creatures! I told the hygenist that I needed a recording of her voice telling me all the horrible things about losing my teeth so I could play it any time I started slacking off. : ) We'll see what happens.

No comments: