Saturday, July 13, 2002

I sure hope no one has been trying to call me today. My Mikey is participating in a 48 hour gaming contest and has had the phone lines filled up. He has been hanging out in the chat room while he codes. His game is coming along well and should blow away the competition! It is a very informal little contest with no real prize other than the adoration and respect of all the other contestants. The last one was a 24 hour contest and Mikey's game won 2 categories...sound and code. His game was also one of the favorites. I might be a little biased, but I am always amazed at the fabulous, professional work Mikey puts out in such a short time. His games not only are playable and interesting, they have adorable graphics, great sound, a plot, and neat little extras (menus and title screens and credits and whatnot). And he is so organized with his coding. It is very impressive. He is very talented! He's my Mikey! You will have to check out the latest contest entry when it is all done. I will let you know how to get it. Then you can all be amazed at the super game he wrote all by himself in 48 hours! : )

No comments: