Friday, July 19, 2002

Hooray! My mom, sister, brothers, niece and nephew are all here to visit! I haven't seen them in quite a while. I enjoy it when they are here. Everyone is really tired today because they were up all night traveling. They got here and everyone crashed. In a little while we will be heading to the hotel (what? you thought maybe they all stayed with US? I may be a little crazy, but I'm not INSANE!!!) and we will swim and whatnot. Mikey and I took the little ones to the park for awhile. We played "Giant". That is a game where I stand up and growl and try to catch Devon and he laughs and runs away. He loved it! I loved it. I have missed him a bunch!

Today we got our haircut, vacuumed, and cleaned the kitty litter area all up. Our big list is just about gone! : )

Only 10 days left!

No comments: