Thursday, July 18, 2002

So...what is the update? Well, I have been cleaning and making piles and lists of things to remember. I have things set aside to pack and things set aside to bring to the park on the wedding day and things set aside to clean later! I have a list of what lists I need to make! (no, really, I do!) I have my announcements all addressed and stamped and ready to go. I have my thank you cards addressed (the ones who come automatically get a thank you!) and stamped. I have my vows written and my kitty instructions for the cat-sitter. I have decided on an outfit for Mikey and what shoes we will be wearing. I have finalized the rental things and arranged to get enough flowers to fulfill my needs. I have gone over the ceremony with Kathy and made my little calendar book and read the PREPARE (counseling thingy) results and played with my kitty. I also mowed the lawn and washed the car. Mikey set up the sprinkler system to water our garden while we are away and we received our tickets and things for the honeymoon. I still have to actually pack and vacuum and wash the laundry and the bed sheets. We need to get our haircuts and find vases that are allowed at the park (no glass) and practice my vows. My mom and sibs are coming tomorrow and the rest of the guests flood in next Friday. There are other things too, but I can't think of them right now. I have been a busy girl! And this is for a SIMPLE wedding. No wonder women go crazy before their weddings! Too damn much to think about!! But I am having fun. And Mikey and I are really excited.

Only 11 days left. Alright!!!

No comments: