Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Deciding who to vote for was a challenge, given the derth of decent or even acceptable candidates. However, deciding who NOT to vote for was pretty easy. The guy who was running on the "Legalize Ferret Adoption" platform was quickly eliminated. As was the guy who is most concerned about the height of dividing walls in public restrooms. Personally, I also eliminate anyone who refers to God more than once in their discription of their platform. I don't feel these people are looking out for MY best interests. After weeding out the truly disturbing and the truly criminal (read Dems and Reps) I look at whomever is left and try to guess which one is most honest/trustworthy/intelligent/caring/etc. Not an easy task considering that you can't believe anything anyone says. Ugh. But despite it all, I thought, decided and made a stand. That's something.

"Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!"

No comments: